Kamloops Hospice Association (KHA),
72 Whiteshield Crescent South
Kamloops, BC, V2E 2S9
Charitable Number: 107556136RR0001
By participating in the Raffle, purchasers agree to be bound by the RULES outlined in this document.
Bucket List Raffle tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia and the address given for ticket orders must be a valid BC Address. Non-residents of BC cannot purchase tickets.
Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
Proof of ownership of shared tickets is the responsibility of the purchaser, not KHA.
Members of KHA responsible for the conduct and management of the ticket raffle are not permitted to purchase tickets in the Raffle. The following are not permitted to purchase tickets in this raffle: KHA Board Members and any staff members and volunteers directly associated with the conduct management of the raffle.
All raffle tickets must be purchased as follows:
- 1 for $10, 3 for $25, 15 for $100.
- There are 2,360 tickets available for each of the 5 Bucket List Packages.
- There is no limit on the number of raffle tickets an individual may purchase.
- Purchase must be made online through www.Hospicebucketlist.com by debit, Visa or Mastercard. No cash or cheque purchases permitted.
- The price of the ticket(s) are not deductible as a charitable donation for tax purposes in Canada.
- All sales are final once a ticket number has been assigned. Purchasers cannot request a specific ticket number.
- When a ticket is purchased online, an email with receipt of payment will be sent to the purchaser.
- All online orders will be processed offline by a KHA staff member during normal business hours within a 72 hour period and a copy of the purchasers ticket and ticket number will be scanned and emailed, or mailed to the email/mailing address provided on the order form. The name on the order form will be the name used on the ticket.
- KHA staff member will assign the ticket number, complete the ticket stub, record it on an internal database, and place the ticket in the assigned draw bucket.
- In the event of a discrepancy or error with your online transaction, please contact KHA immediately and directly at 250-372-1336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket Sales Cut-off Date: Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
All 5 Bucket List Raffle Packages will be drawn manually from each of the assigned/labelled bucket containers.
Draw Date: Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 12 noon at KHA with the following rules:
- Winners do not need to be present at the time of draw.
- Winners will be required to sign a receipt of prize and consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
- Winners will be notified by phone and/or email by KHA and how to claim prize.
- Winners will have 60 days from draw date to claim their prizes.
- A list of winners will be published on KHA website www.kamloopshospice.com and Facebook.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded with expiration dates, no substitutions or changes. KHA is not responsible for booking or ensuring that the prize is fulfilled.
Prizes and Restrictions
Prizes will be drawn in the sequential order assigned to the Bucket List Packages.
If prize(s) need to be delivered, it will be done at the cost to the winner.
Should a prize become unavailable due to circumstances beyond KHA’s control, the winner shall be awarded fair value or a comparable package.
If at anytime KHA experiences any technical difficulties, security issues, unfairness or improper operation of the Raffle, KHA reserves the right to cancel the raffle or suspend until the problem can be remedied; whereupon it will be resumed.
Should the raffle be cancelled, all purchasers will be notified by email/mail and refunded their purchase(s).
Should the raffle be delayed, all purchasers will be notified by email/mail and draw will resume in accordance with Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch, Province of BC.
KHA reserves the right to amend the Rules of Play without notice and posting these changes on the raffle website.
The records of KHA shall be deemed to be correct if there is a discrepancy.
Any complaints must be directed by email to: email@example.com or phone 250-372-1336; Attention: Raffle Organizer.
Release of Liability
By entering into this Raffle, all purchasers agree to be bound by these Rules of Play and release Kamloops Hospice Association, any event promoter together with the employees, officers, directors, donors from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of this Raffle. Kamloops Hospice Association will administer this Raffle in good faith and in best interests of KHA.